Having sex for the first time can be a daunting experience, but if you have the right information and preparation, it can be a fun, enjoyable experience. The key is having a positive outlook, good communication, and using protection. The tips and tricks below will help make your first time one to remember.
Prepare to Have Sex
The first step is to be prepared with all the necessary items to make your first time as successful, safe, and enjoyable as possible.
• Get protection: The most important part of making sure you are prepared is to use protection. Do your research on the best type of contraception, and make sure to keep it handy during the experience.
• Make an appointment: You may want to consider making an appointment to get checked out by a doctor ahead of time. This will help ensure you are healthy and sound for the experience, and that your partner is staying healthy too.
• Set the mood: Create a space that is conducive to being intimate and make sure you have enough time, free from distractions. Light some candles, put on some sexy music and make sure to have lots of lube handy.
• Talk to your partner: Make sure to have an honest conversation with your partner about feelings and expectations beforehand. This will help create intimacy and ensure you and your partner are both on the same page about what is going to happen.
Set a Positive Outlook
When it comes to having sex for the first time, having a positive outlook is key. You should take your time, not rush into it, and remain calm and relaxed.
• Don’t worry: You don’t need to worry so much about being perfect because it’s impossible to be. Sex is all about experimentation—your first time should be a time to learn and explore.
• Take your time: Don’t rush it! Take your time and don’t feel forced to do anything. Remember, you have the right to say “no” and feel comfortable with your decision.
• Communicate: Make sure to communicate with your partner during the experience. Don’t be afraid to talk about what feels good or doesn’t feel good. This will help ensure that both of you are getting the most out of the experience.
• Enjoy: Your first time shouldn’t be stressful or overly serious. Have fun, be open to experimentation and just enjoy the experience!
Explore Your Sexuality
In addition to being prepared, it’s important to think about your own sexuality and your body before engaging in sexual activity with a partner.
• Learn about your body: Take the time to explore your body on your own to get to know yourself better. This will help you better understand your sexual needs and fantasies and make you more comfortable expressing yourself sexually.
• Experiment solo: Don’t be afraid to explore different positions and techniques. Masturbation is a great way to get to know your body and the kind of pleasure you find the most enjoyable.
• Talk about your fantasies: Have conversations with your partner about your fantasies. This can help both of you feel more comfortable and make your first time more enjoyable.
The Big Night
When you are ready, it’s time to make the big night as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
• Get aroused: Arousal is key to experiencing pleasure. Take your time, explore and massage each other’s bodies. Mutual masturbation is a great way to start.
• Relax: Make sure to take breaks during the experience and get comfortable. When you don’t feel like continuing, it’s important to trust yourself and your instincts and take a break.
• Take things slow: Don’t rush it! Take your time and go slowly. This will help you and your partner to stay aroused and make the experience enjoyable.
• Communicate: Talk with your partner about what feels good and what doesn’t. This will help both of you have a better time and make sure that everyone is on the same page.
• Finish: When you are both ready to finish, make sure to be comforted and take the time to connect with each other.
Having sex for the first time can be intimidating, but with the right information, you can make it a fun, enjoyable experience. Make sure to prepare, have a positive outlook, explore your sexuality, and communicate with your partner. These tips and tricks will help make your first time one to remember.